Featured Mix

Soulful Sessions Vol 9


*You Have To Subscribe To Itunes To Download This Mix*
Welcome to the Soulful Sessions
Its the end of the year which means its time to end this years Soulful Sessions with a compilation mix of my favourite tracks in the 2013 compilation. These tracks were the ones which I didn't think twice about adding to my collection, These tracks this year have opened my ears to old familiar sounds alongside new rhythmic sounds which influenced me to appreciate the sub genre so much more. This compilation mix also has 3 tracks which feature my favourite producer this year, I will not give his name away, but I am sure you will notice.
The Soulful Sessions has amassed over 2000 plays on Soundcloud and has branched out to various continents, which i am thankful for, I hope you will stay tuned and subscribe to the podcast for the rest of this year and up and coming sessions as well. This year I am hoping to double that amount of plays which will hopefully gain the podcast more followers and branch out to more countries
Thank you and Subscribe to the Podcast!!!
Happy New Year
Bushman
djbushman.co.uk